Job Title: Junior Accountant
Company: Next Telebirr
Job Type: Permanent
Description: Next Design is a company which include a group of 4 Sister Companies Next Fashion Design Collage, Sara Garment, Next EVD and Next Telebirr it was established in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. The founder, Sara Mohammed is a very talented, young, passionate, and award-winning Ethiopian designer whose products are eminent worldwide.
• Check daily cash accounts.
• Handle all the cash transaction of the company.
• Mainly keeping documentation, filling and track of all cash and advance. Transactions, preparing recipes for cash replenishment Prepare documents and receipts and ensure proper tax is implemented during purchase or refund request.
• Maintains monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions & retain.
• Balance the daily account at the end of each day.
• Assist Preparation of weekly pity cash reports.
• Processing payroll, cash advances, staff claims, and daily entry of receipts including cash, debit memos, advances and bank transfers
Education and Qualifications
• BA Degree in Accounting
• More than 1-year experience in accounting.
• Experience in manufacturing sector is advantageous. Key Competencies and Skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of tax laws
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
• Strong organizational and stress management, financial analysis skills;
. Knowledge of computers in Peachtree accounting is compulsory
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements should submit their written application and CV along with supportive documents (Original and non-returnable photocopies) to: email@example.com
Next Telebirr (Administration Division) Address: Bole Millennium Hall Tel. 0984143848, 0984143990