Under the supervision of the Deputy Management Consular Officer (DMCO), the Common Services Assistant – Fleet Coordinator (CSA) is accountable for the provision of administrative support services of mission specific common services and the coordination of regionalized common services requests from the mission to the CSDP. Areas of responsibility include finance, human resources, vehicle logistics and materiel management. The CSA will contribute to the development and support the implementation of new or improved systems, processes and procedures
Area of Selection
This position is open to internal and external candidates who have the right to reside and work in Ethiopia, who meet all the essential requirements stated and whose applications are received by the closing date.
Term Details: This position is a Locally Engaged Staff position, subject to the Terms and Conditions of Employment for LES in Ethiopia.
Job Function: Administrative
- Intermediate level in English (oral and written)
- Advanced level in Amharic (oral and written)
- Minimum 1 year’s experience working in an office environment in an administrative support capacity
- Experience in liaising and working with clients (internal or external), partners or stakeholders
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Effective interactive communication – oral and written
How To Apply: use the following link to apply.
Deadline August 17,2022