Background: In an era where commercial banking services were in an inchoate stage and striding towards transforming different sectors of the economy, Bank of Abyssinia’s founders believed in the need for a bank that gives comprehensive commercial banking services. Thus, the Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) was open for business in 1996 with enthused initiation and determination.
The name Abyssinia resembles bravery and character which are the core attributes of BoA. Its identity is demarcated with a sense of hope, optimism, and belief as it is perfectly displayed in its logo, the Adey Abeba. Adey Abeba brings the promise of a new beginning. BoA brings that very sense to all the customers it engages with. Working with and through BoA brings sustained success with the help of a bank that is a symbol of determination and hard work.
New job vacancy at Bank of Abyssinia. Ethiopia bank jobs.
Education:-Diploma or TVET Level IV in Electricity or related fields.
Experience:-Minimum of 1 Year cognate Experience. Experience in the banking industry is advantageous.
Location: Addis Abeba
- Job Objective
To acquire building electrical installation maintenance and modification services; by inspecting the functionality of electrical fittings, to realize operating excellence, cleanliness, and safety, so that complete operational excellence and development and satisfaction of internal and external customers are ensured.
- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall assist in electrical line installation works of offices & buildings.
- Shall inspect and report any defect on electrical lines and equipment.
- Shall assist in the installation of electrically driven equipment & devices
- Shall support the inspection work of electrical materials & electrical equipment.
- Shall keep electrical hand tools and spare parts in place for future use.
- Ensures that external companies properly maintain defective electrical materials/machines, generators, & lifts as per the requirement.
- Shall assist in Installation and maintenance activities of new and existing telephone and electric lines
- Assist senior electricians and electricians in any electrical-related works
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.
How to apply: Use the following link to apply
Deadline: Apply Before 09/02/2022, 05:00 PM