KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 is an amazing opportunity for international undergraduate students to study in Korea on scholarship. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology scholarship will help the selected students to get advanced education and to make progress in research, entrepreneurship, and globalization. The KAIST University scholarship 2023 will select the students on the basis of academic record, interpersonal skills, integrity, and leadership skills.
KAIST is one of the leading universities in South Korea. It was founded in 1971 by the Korean Government. KAIST has 3 campuses, two in Daejeon and in Seoul and it consists of 5 colleges, 6 schools, and 38 Departments. Currently, international students from more than 95 countries are studying at KAIST. Besides degree programs, KAIST also hosts other programs, such as conferences, workshops, exchange programs, and symposiums with overseas universities.
Academic Programs for Undergraduate Students:
Students can apply for the following programs under KAIST International Student Scholarship 2023.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- The duration of the KAIST bachelor’s scholarship is 4 years.
Benefits of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Approx. $300 of Monthly Allowances
- Medical Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship in Korea:
The eligibility criteria for the international scholarship 2023 at KAIST are given below.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicants must have a good academic record.
- The applicants have a high school diploma or degree from their home country’s institutions.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the KAIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023?
- The applicants must read the application guidelines before starting the KAIST university application.
- Download the application form from the official website and fill it out properly. Make sure you follow the instructions while filling out the application form
- Pay the KAIST application fees but before that do check your application form again as you can not edit or delete the application once you pay the fee.
- After the date upload all the required documents and click on the submit button.
The application can be submitted thrice a year, there are 3 application cycles:
- Application Opens September 5, 2022.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: October 21, 2022.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: October 28, 2022.
- Application Opens: Nov.8, 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents: January 13, 2023.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: January 28, 2023.
- Application Opens March 1, 2023.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: May 26, 2023.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: May 31, 2023.
How To Apply: Follow the link below to apply.