East Africa Bottling Share Company is a Coca-Cola Franchise Bottler in Ethiopia under Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). We have three production plants in Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Bahir Dar, and Sebeta with an aggressive expansion plan throughout the country, with more than 2,000 employees.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are prepared to work with passion and focus. We are recruiting fresh graduates whereby graduates will have an opportunity to be trained for a maximum of eighteen months in in-house, external, and practical training programs. Trainees’ will be offered employment in different positions suitable to their qualifications based on their performance in the program.
The Graduate-in-Trainee will be on the job and in classroom training for a period of 12–18 months. During this period, trainees are exposed to different functions of the company to get oriented with the overall operation with a detailed focus on their areas of specialization.
- Applicants must be Ethiopian nationals.
- Only prospective graduates after 2020, 2021, and 2022 G.C will be considered.
- Written exams will be administered in four different locations for shortlisted candidates. kindly specify your convenient location for the exam in the application questions section.
- Please make sure you select the location nearest to your place of residence after graduation.
- Applicants will be required to present their temporary certificate of graduation after completion of the selection process.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted using the link below
Interested graduates can apply using the link provided below
Position 2: Sales Trainee
- First Degree in Marketing Management or Management or Business Administration or Accounting & Finance or Economics or Logistics & Supply Chain Management or International Trade & Investment Management or another related field of studies.
- Only graduates of 2013 or 2014 E.C or, in the Gregorian Calendar, graduates of 2021 or 2022 will be considered.
- 3.2 CGPA is the minimum requirement to apply for the role( the company may decide/change the minimum CGPA for shortlisting based on the number of applicants) prospective graduates in Business and Economics only will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted using the link below
- Click on the below link
- Apply for the advert by building your profile on the website by creating an account (if you don’t have an account) or directly apply.